Triangle Housing Market Report�
The most comprehensive and concise resource for Triangle housing market data available.
Did You Know: 2014 "Top 10" Triangle Housing Market Facts
1) The most expensive home sold in 2014 was sold for $2,700,000 or $537 per sq. ft.
2) The least expensive home sold in 2014 was sold for $100 or $0,31 per sq. ft.
3) The largest detached home sold this year had 15,890 sq.ft.
4) The smallest detached home sold had 330 sq.ft.
5) 9% of the sold detached homes had basements -finished or unfinished
6) 46% of the sold detached homes had master bedrooms on the main level
7) 73% of the sold detached homes had a garage
8) 86% of all homes sold were on less than one acre of land
9) Only 1% of sold home had private, in ground swimming pools
10) 46% of the active listings have been on the market for less than 90 days
The Triangle Report Includes:
1. Housing Sales & Inventory
2. Average Prices
4. Showings5. Distressed Sales
6. New Construction Permits
7. Percent Distressed Sales